The goal of the Adaptive Surf Fuerteventura program is summarized in three points:
- That people with psychic / physical difficulties, perform a leisure activity.
- Allow integration with normality and equal opportunities. Also developing a different therapeutic activity. The therapeutic activity is aimed at stimulating the aspects related to the body scheme: coordination, tonic-postural.
- Educate aspects of one's identity, self-concept, self-esteem, affectivity, etc.; as well as other aspects of psychosocial nature.
- The general methodology used is based on:
an organized psychomotor intervention (focused on the stimulation of tonic, coordinative, balance and body outline aspects appropriate to the participant's age and disability) with a learning and acquisition process of skills and abilities related to surfing, according to the characteristics and progressions of each one;
- the application of specific educational techniques of adaptation and mediation that allow the understanding and realization of the activities, as well as the expression and self-determination of the participants in the program and in the physical and social environment;
- the game and animation as a process in which learning is immersed.
SINGLE DAYS € 85
3 DAYS € 210
5 DAYS 330 €